Your Redlands Office for Dental Implants
It can be easy to forget just how impactful your teeth are. They allow you to properly bite and chew while giving you the confidence to flash your smile. As such, even a single missing tooth can negatively affect your oral health in more ways than one. Dental implants may be perfect for you if you're looking for a dependable tooth replacement option. At SoCal Dental Specialists, we're proud to offer dental implants to Redlands residents and those in its surrounding communities.
Our team has the knowledge and skills to place your implant, create your restoration, and provide you with pretreatments. We can't wait to meet you and help you take the first step toward getting the healthy and beautiful smile of your dreams. Call or visit us today to schedule your next appointment with our friendly dental team!
CALL US: (909) 531-5140 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Our Comprehensive Dental Implant Approach
At SoCal Dental Specialists, a hallmark of our practice is that we can handle all your dental implant needs. When you first visit our office, we'll sit down with you to determine if dental implants are right for you. Our dentist will start by conducting an extensive oral exam. Using technology like dental x-rays and CBCT scans, our team will look at the overall condition of your teeth, gums, and jawbones.
Once we've established that you're an ideal candidate for our Redlands dental implants and that they suit your needs, we'll break down the entire process so that you know what to expect every step of the way. You can also rest assured that we emphasize efficiency, which is why we use cutting-edge technology like computer-aided surgery. Our team will also take this time to answer any questions.
Crafting Your Implant-Supported Restoration
Our dental team has the experience and capability to create beautiful, durable implant-supported restorations that satisfy your unique needs. The range of our restorative options is wide and includes everything from crowns to All-on-X. Whether you need a single tooth replaced or an entire arch of teeth, our team is here for you. Our implant-supported restorations include:
- Crowns: This restoration is perfect for replacing a single missing tooth. We can either place a crown or multiple crowns throughout your smile.
- Bridges: An implant-supported bridge may be perfect if you suffer from multiple missing teeth in a row. A bridge is anchored on either side by crowns and blends seamlessly with your remaining teeth.
- Dentures: If you'd like a more comprehensive dental option, implant-supported dentures may be perfect for you. Our full dentures are ideal for replacing entire arches of teeth.
- All-on-X: All-on-X is an implant-supported denture with unique features that separate it from other options. For example, All-on-X uses fewer implant posts than traditional dentures, reducing the impact on your smile and improving recovery times.
Catering to Your Pretreatment Needs
Our dentist may determine that you need one or multiple pretreatments during your initial exam before receiving your dental implants. Our office can handle a wide variety of your pretreatment needs to help prepare your smile for implants. No matter what pretreatment you need, you can breathe easier knowing we'll strive to make your overall experience as stress-free as possible. Our pretreatment offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Bone Grafts: A significant obstacle in dental implants is when you don't have a healthy and strong jawbone. When bone isn't dense enough, your dental implant can't effectively fuse to your jaw. A bone graft is a surgical procedure that takes healthy bone and reinforces an otherwise weak or brittle area.
- Sinus Lifts: A sinus lift reinforces your upper jawbone when it isn't strong enough or shaped correctly for dental implants. While similar in concept to a bone graft, the difference lies in the part of your jawbone we're working on, as sinus lifts are reserved for the upper portion of your smile and raise your sinus floor.
Dental Implants FAQs
At SoCal Dental Specialists, we're here to ensure that you have the information available to you to make informed oral health decisions. That's why our team is happy to answer any of your questions. Some of the most frequently asked questions about our Redlands dental implants include:
One of the greatest strengths of dental implants is their durability. If you properly care for them at home and regularly visit our office for checkups, your dental implant posts can last a lifetime, while your restorations can last between ten and twenty years.
It depends on the number of dental implants you need. Typically, it takes three to six months to completely heal from the entire process.
Dental implants are non-removable and meant to permanently fuse with your jawbone. However, your dentist can remove your implant-supported restorations to make repairs to them or replace them entirely if needed.
Quality Dental Implants in Redlands
Dental implants may be ideal for you if you're looking for a long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing tooth replacement option. At SoCal Dental Specialists, our seasoned dental team works hard to cater to your extensive dental implant needs. From placement to restorations, you can rely on our practice for every stage of the process. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment and get excellent Redlands dental implants!
CALL US: (909) 531-5140 REQUEST APPOINTMENT